7 Things Only Pembroke Welsh Corgi Owners Will Understand
If you own a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. we're sure you can relate to this: They are small, short but very strong and fast, they are also a goofball. There are just so many wonderful things that make up a Pembroke Welsh Corgi.
Here are seven things that only Pembroke Welsh Corgi owners will understand:
1. As a Pembroke owner, 100% you (even me) are constantly asked yourself and being asked: "Will his/her legs get any longer?". And you always have to educate people about the short legs of your dog (which are the cutest parts, of course).
2. They are super cute and people lose their minds seeing a Pembroke Welsh Corgi in real life. You always have to stop on walks and listen to people obsess over how cute your dog's butt is. As a corgi owner, I love watching their butt all day! We also put a short pant, you can wear them and go to the dog park, show off your love to your little boy!
3. They are funny and full of energy. Your Pembroke engages in what is known as "frapping," a.k.a frantic random acts of the play. Your dog will tire himself out running around in circles, dashing from room to room. You can also wear those corgi shock, start running and playing with them in your house!
4. When peoples see your dog's legs and ask you how he runs? Simple, just answer with one word "Fast". Even you are surprised at how fast your dog can run sometimes. After all, how else would Pembrokes manage to keep a herd of cattle in line?
5. This breed has a bottomless appetite. Although they don't grow taller, they can always grow wider, so you always have to be careful with what your dog is eating( I recommended you should make this peanut butter biscuit, it's 100% homemade)
6. Corgis are simple, they have 2 poses and only 2-- flat on his belly with all four legs spread out or sleeping on his back with all four in the air
7. A lot of people say Corgis are like potato chips, you can't have just one. Pembrokes are a little addicting and chances are you'll want another after you've owned and loved one.